Friday, September 5, 2014


I expect it to be a fun class with work that is easily accessible from anywhere. I also expect to have lots of meaning and help out with my typing. Im really just in here to be on yearbook which I think should be a lot of fun if I do it. I expect this class to help my research skills and to help with some of my other classes. I hope that it will continue to be a fun class where we joke around and get our work done. I expect Cundiff to keep being a cool funny teacher and mess with people. I really like this class so far and I don't know what to expect from it. Im looking forward to getting into the year and learning more. I expect this class to be exciting and just fun to be in. I expect this school year to be full of fun work that isn't to difficult but does give me a challenge. I expect this class to be interesting and I think it will with Cundiff as a teacher. I think that this whole year should be a great experience and I think this class should be a great class to base future classes on. I think that this class will be a lot of fun and I expect myself to get an A. I don't know what all to expect I am a freshman so I guess I have high expectations of what should happen.

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment